1. MskyChair Metal Dining chair advantages: A: Color can be customized B: The veneer of plywood can be customized. C: The solid wooden material can be customized D: Widely used in restaurant, hotel, library, school, officer E: Suitable for indoor usage
2. MskyChair Metal Dining chair details
Steel Dining Plywood Copine Sean Dix chair
Cold Tube, Plywood and Solid wood
The material is Steel frame with solid wooden leg and plywood seat and back. The chair is the dining chair.
25-35 Days after receiving deposit for one 40HC container
packing: 2 pcs/ctn
New weight: 5.8kgs of chair
Loading: 400pcs/40'GP 500/40'HQ
Color can be optional of metal frame, plywood and solid wood. You can combine the color as your wish.
1. Producing，designing and Processing dining chair
1) ocean, air, express, consolidation etc.,
2) business terms: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDP,DDU.
3. Special service: Accept mixed or small order.
Specializing custom made project.
3. Description Designer Sean Dix, has been creating impeccable furniture for high end manufacturers throughout his career. The Copine Chair is an instant icon with its sleek and modern design, suitable for any commercial or stylish home space. The seat and back are contoured for comfort in a fine plywood veneer. The legs are a matching solid wood and are subtly flared and sturdily framed in powder-coated steel offering a break from the natural wood and adding touch of mid-century modernism. Simplicity meets modern styling in this beautifully designed chair.
The Copine Chair by Sean Dix is inspired by the mid-century modern designs of the 1950's, but with an updated contemporary form. The steel frame and dowel legs create and airy yet durable style, while the gently curved seat and back provide ergonomic comfort. The Copine Chair by Sean Dix is the perfect addition to any modern or industrial styled space.
Q: What colors are available?
A: Any color is available.
Q: Can you do our logo or brand on the carton?
A: Yes. You can offer your logo and we make the logo on the carton by your reference
Q: Can I order some samples at first to see the quality?
A: Yes, of course. But we will charge three times the price for sample, but will return back after ordering.
Q: Can you deliver samples by DHL or Fedex?
A: Yes, we can. But you could pay for express fee.
Q: What's your payment term?
A: Generally, our payment term is FOB. If you want to do CIF or CFR, we could calculate, and quote for you.