Customized samples will be charged, the sample cost will refund once order confirmed.
45-60 days after order confirmed
OEM & ODM
One Piece in One Polybay or Customized
Payment: We accept the payment motheds of T/T and L/C For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment. For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shiped.
Advantages: 1) Custom design. If you have your own design, welcome to send us your samples or pattern, we can do as customer's requirements., we are very good at do the OEM clothes 2) We have so many customer all over the world,keep a long-term business cooperation with some famous brands,you can do business with us safely. 3) We always do prompt and easy shipping ,you can take the goods quicker and safer. 4) We can offer the best service to you during the purchase or after sale,it is our pleasure to serve you any time.
About us: Quanzhou Anran Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd. is a professional in T-shirt, Sport suit, Hoodie, jackets including PU leather jacket , WOOL jacket , FUR jacket , PADDING jacket,SUEDE JACKETS for 10 years.OEM or ODM are welcome. We gain the international market by high quality products, good service, competitive price and prompt delivery. We have so many customer all over the world,keep a long-term business cooperation with some famous brands.Our products have been shipped to Southeast Asia, North America, South America, Oceania and Europe.
1) What does LUNDBECK most do ? OEM or ODM projects,the customized manufacturing.
2) What is LUNDBECK good at ? Our factory are specialized in t-shirt, shirt, sweatshirt, jacket, hoody, jean, casual pants, tank top, vest and uniform clothes.
3) How long is the lead time ? Sample making 7 days. Bulk production 3-5 weeks after pre-production sample confirmed and deposite available.
4) What is your MOQ ? 600 pcs per item per color, any size is available.
5) Can samples be free ? No problem,it could be refundable when your order quantity more 200-300 peritem.
6) Can I get a discount ? Of course,the more you order the cost will be lower.